Custom e-Commerce Solutions – the right choice
for your business?
Whether your business is a hot-shot internet start-up or an established, well-known company, you will need e-commerce software for your online ventures. And when it comes to e-commerce, you have no more than two general choices: you either go for packaged, generic shopping cart software or you acquire the services of a specialized web design and programming firm to develop a custom solution for your on-line business.
We're here to tell you that, for many businesses, the best approach is a custom e-commerce solution. With this type of solution you get the greatest possible value for your money. Here's why:
- No Compromises. With custom software, there are no compromises. The system is developed to exactly match your needs. As your needs evolve, the software can evolve with you;
- Dedicated support. We know firsthand how important it is for things to go smoothly. This is why, no matter your issues, someone will be there to assist you in any way possible;
- Smart Automation. You don't waste time doing things that should have been automated. With a custom e-commerce solution, all your needs are met with professionalism and swift resolve;
- Easy Learning. You don't have to learn to use a complete system to only use a fraction of what that system has to offer. What you need is what you get. A custom ecommerce system will be familiar because it is based on your established policies and procedures.
- An investment in your business. Even if implementing such a solution might take some time, it pays off in the end. Customers notice care invested in a website, it shows commitment, reliability and professionalism.
Now we're not saying that a packaged shopping cart software will never work for your business, no matter the circumstances, as that wouldn't be true. If your business will be best served by such a service, we'll be the first to tell you. Our goal is to help you decide on the best, most appropriate e-commerce solution for your business.
To help you get an idea of whether or not you'd need a custom e-commerce solution for your business, here are some examples:
- On one website (www.MyriadSupply.com) we developed a custom system to respond to quote requests. The sales representative simply selects the items required and customizes discounts, warranty periods and shipping rates, then sends the customer the quote by email. The customer only has to click the link provided and make the purchase.
- Another website (www.MyriadMemory.com) already had an existing management system, so our custom e-commerce solution had to be integrated with the customer's accounting system and, more so, it had to support the unique way in which the products were sold.
- Another example is a website (www.jvra.com) that sold individual articles from a huge database so we also had to implement a search system, a custom shopping cart, and user accounts.
As you can see, it all depends on your specific needs, and we're more than glad to assist you in determining them. Not every product or service would benefit from custom programming. If your product has particular requirements in making the sale, or if the sale needs simplicity, we're here to help.
As when buying a business suit, the best service you can possibly get will always be found at a tailor who will make sure everything is measured to fit like a glove.